Republic of Ireland • Permanent Full-Time
Juno Paints is a market leading international coatings manufacturer and distributor. They are growing rapidly and have a prominent name in the market, based on their product quality and level of customer service.
The successful candidate’s role will include the following:
To Generate Leads by providing first contact for sales force.
To provide a top class delivery service to customers at all times.
To assist in branch serving customers and completing orders when required.
To promote the brand and help maximise the growth potential of all new and existing customers, as part of a team.
To manage any customer's needs and requirements to the mutual satisfaction of the customer and the Company.
To achieve an agreed yearly sales target for branch, as part of a team.
To be proactive in offering ideas and possible business opportunities in addition to the Company's present offering of products and services.
To be aware of competitors and manufacturers activities in the sales area and advise on market trends.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Must be aged 25+
* Some Sales experience with decorative or industrial coatings an advantage.
* Delivery driving experience and local knowledge an advantage.
* An ability to perform well on their own and in a team.
* Have current IT and reporting skills.
* Well presented and highly motivated with excellent communication skills.
* Strong organisational skills and problem solving ability.
What's on Offer
Offering : An excellent package including competitive salary + bonus structure + phone