My client, a growing utilities company, is seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to own and manage the key responsibility of acquiring new commercial accounts.
Current clients include property management companies, property developers, estate agents and SMEs. This role is heavily field-based, meeting with prospective accounts around the region/country.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting and lead generation through to closing and completion with back office support provided by head office.
* Acquire new commercial clients to deliver a pipeline of successful customer onboardings
* Maintain and cultivate key account relationships to maximize new opportunities
* Achieve monthly targets for successful customer conversions
* Provide weekly KPI/sales/pipeline reports to COO
* Provide input into compelling B2B propositions and product development
* 8+ years' experience in a commercial sales role
* Experience in/of private rental sector (estate/letting agency, property management)
* Proven track record of delivering new business customer sales targets
* Existing Network within Irish property sector a distinct advantage
* Knowledge of utility industry and especially energy sales is an advantage
* Excellent relationship building and people skills
* Goal orientated with ability to excel in a highly-autonomous role
What you'll get:
* Highly competitive salary with a very attractive commission structure
* Company car and fuel card
* Rapidly expanding company with strong market growth
* Easily accessible Dublin location close to the Luas, M50 and major Dublin Bus routes
* Modern offices with excellent facilities
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.