* File Management for the department
* Open hard & soft copy files, updating the CRM, prepare and file various documentation such as reports, presentations, service agreements, letters etc. for each property and close off and archived as appropriate.
* Diary management - Maintenance of diaries, making appointments and arrangements for meetings with clients and colleagues.
* Take property inquiries and ensure all inquiries are recorded to the appropriate property file when the agent is unavailable.
* Corporate travel arrangements & booking.
* Document preparation - presentations using PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
* Pitching documents – assist in drafting & collating pitching material while working to tight deadlines.
* Attendance of and full and accurate minute taking at Office Meetings.
* Responsible for arranging and overseeing photography, floor plans, brochures and advertising of properties.
* Typing of correspondence: emails, reports, letters, minutes, schedules, forms, tender documents & policies etc.
* Ensuring all paper and electronic filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system.
* Screen phone-calls for the team, take messages and pass on correspondence where required.
* Ensure websites/portals are updated and maintained.
* Producing bulk mail merges for report mail outs.
* 3 years+ experience in a similar secretarial role.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
* Experience within the property industry desirable.
* Previous experience with CRMs or property-based databases/software.
* Professionally presented candidate with respect for confidentiality and good customer service skills.
* Excellent English both written and verbal.
* Highly organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload while remaining calm under pressure.
For more information on the PA/Administrator role please send your CV