Activ8energies are looking to add to our experienced sales team with 2 openings for experienced sales representatives possessing the ability to integrate to our existing sales operations. With new grants and incentives in place by the government for Solar PV, batteries and Solar Thermal. This is a great opportunity to move to a rapidly growing industry.
We are the largest solar company in Ireland with over 9,500 installs both north and south of the border. With the aspirations of continuing growth, we are looking to expand our current sales force in 2019 leaving 2 vacancies to be filled nationwide. We have a very low turnover of staff with our current team representing us on average over 4 years each, and it would be vital that your personality was a fit with our company culture.
Responsibilities and Duties
Working from a list of fully qualified and vetted appointments, as a Field Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling our unique, tested and proven solar solutions to homeowners. Supported by a robust training and development package this opportunity is with uncapped earning potential with the additional benefit of a government grant available for Solar and finance options through our finance partner Flexi Fi.
Qualifications and Skills
· You must have a proven track record in a customer-facing sales environment.
· Excellent knowledge of the sales process is also essential.
· Equally important, as a Field Sales Executive, are your strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· A driving license and access to your own vehicle are also required.
· This Self Employed role allows you the freedom to choose your own hours and days in advance.
· A rewards scheme - earn points towards iPhones, hotel stays and foreign holidays
· Quarterly events, including race meetings and golf trips at a group level.
· Being part of the best sales team, in the best solar company in the country.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: €40,000.00 to €70,000.00 /year