Sales Admin, North County Dublin, Full Time
Ireland's premier boutique photography studio is looking for a lovely bubbly hard working full time member of staff. This client focused individual would be responsible for contacting clients and potential clients by telephone, dealing with the day to day running of the studio and pretty much everything else we do here, other than photography.
As a Sales Admin you will be responsible for following established leads (no cold calls) with the aim of converting people’s previously expressed interest into firm portrait session bookings. If you have a proven track record in a customer focused role, either face to face or telephone, this is the ideal opportunity for you.
We pride ourselves on producing award winning portraiture with a huge emphasis on an amazing and professional experience both in person and over the phone. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate these qualities at all times.
Your duties as a Sales Admin will include:
· Calling prospective new clients from various lead sources with a view to booking a portrait session. (no cold calls)
· Building a strong and positive rapport with the clients from the initial contact.
· Use your influencing and communications skills to create an excellent client understanding of our product and expectations.
· Manage the studio's client diary to maximise studio productivity.
· Report regularly to the Studio Manager to ensure consistent delivery of the service to our potential clients.
· Able to achieve targets using your own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Answer calls professionally
· Respond to client inquiries and handle front line client support
· Research required information using available resources
· Enter client information
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Follow up client calls where necessary
· Verify incoming client orders and schedule collections.
· General administration duties: typing, filing, spreadsheets, ordering office supplies, etc
The ideal Telesales Consultant will have the following skills and expertise:
· Able to effectively communicate with an excellent telephone manner, expressing ideas clearly and confidently
· A high level of motivation and enthusiasm.
· The ability to cultivate and maintain excellent business relationships with clients
· Be computer literate
· Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages, web and email
· Excellent organisational skills with an ability to multi-task
· Excellent command of English
· Proven customer service skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time
· Excellent attention to detail
· Willing to take on new tasks and learn new skills
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and spoken
Candidates must be flexible to work non standard hours. Prior notice will be given. Regular working days/hours are Tuesday to Saturday 9-5 with one week day being 1-9pm.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our well established Irish portrait studio here in Malahide.
Rate of Pay
Basic hourly rate plus bonuses