* Customer Care - provide a high quality of professional customer care to all inbound and outbound calls.
* Telemarketing – manage all inbound and outbound telemarketing calls/leads and ensure weekly/quarterly and annual targets are met and diaries are full.
* Diary Management – maintain online diary management system
* Maintain Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports.
* Work all data and/or leads as assigned by the Telemarketing Manager, using Diary Management in line with training provided.
* Ensure a minimum of nine test appointments are booked each day per assigned diary.
* Make 150+ dials per day in line with call connected and third-party rates as set out in KPIs.
* Follow approved call structure and/or scripting for inbound and outbound calls in line with ATRT.
* Achieve consistently the connected call conversion rate as confirmed by the Regional Manager.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
* Previous high volume Outbound and Inbound call experience is essential.
* Excellent Telephone skills and manner.
* A High Level of Proven Customer Service experience.
* Strong Communications skills both written and oral.
* Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
* Experience gained working with computerised diary management systems.
For further information on this role please contact Tara Kelly on 086-1451078