* First point of contact to customers, employers and visitors, ensuring everyone is dealt with in a professional manner
* Ensure colleagues and customers are safeguarded effectively at all times.
* Facilitate the day to day running of the building, so the facilities are fit for purpose and kept in accordance with environmental and regulatory (including Health and Safety, brand and quality) standards.
* Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer-focused service delivery.
* Corporate reception experience
* Fluent with all Microsoft suite
* Fluent written and spoken English.
* Highly efficient.
* Excellent attention to detail.
For more information please send your details