Sales Job- My client is a privately owned global business in the FMCG space. They have developed great products and are behind some of the world's best known and loved brands. You will know them and probably love them!
They are looking to hire a Key Account Manager. You need to be analytical, commercial, have the ability to influence and be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to build professional relationships.
This job comes with an excellent renumeration package and the opportunity to advance your career with a global brand and voted one of Ireland Best Places to Work 2019.
• Own strategic customer relationship to boost profitable category growth with key Customers, in line with our ambitions by
• Negotiating Joint Business Plans, leveraging all relevant customer stakeholders and internal processes
• Ensuring excellence in execution of customer plans
• Delivering growth for Mars and target business shape in line with the growth agenda
• Identify opportunities for future growth in line with sales strategy
• NSV; Trade Spend; TAS
• Be category partner of choice with your account.
• Own customer plan/Joint Business Plan with key accounts to boost category growth, sales, customer market shares and margin
• Own category account P&L to deliver on target business shape
• Own category and brand execution in-store at account in the context of Perfect Store by
• Delivering the right assortment and NPD meeting target WD levels
• Translating promo playbook into a tailored customer promo plan
• Creating great visibility on shelf, and off shelf (e.g. POI)
• Own Account volume forecast accuracy (baseline, NPD and promo)
• Lead a cross functional team to support in the delivery of all of the above accountabilities
• Drive relationship through proactive contact and thought leadership
• Develop and negotiate a compelling plan/JBP for mutual growth, utilizing key insights generated by cust. & cat. activation team
• Identify specific key growth drivers, optimize trade invest. and PFP
• Engage field sales resources to ensure consistent delivery against target by
• Delivering targeted portfolio strategy with Category Managers
• Generating the most effective and efficient promo through collaboration with customer marketing and customer invest.
• Maximizing in-store impact through collaboration with Customer Marketers
• Collaborate with DP Analysts on baseline, trade spend ,promo and NPD forecasts
What we look for
• Demonstrated career progression in sales/account management
• Ideally from FMCG or having had experience working for a premium brand/organisation
• University Degree, and or Masters preferable
• Drive for results
• Structured and organised account management skill set
• Consummate communicator verbal and written
• Commercially astute negotiator
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly motivated
• Strong presentation skills
• IT literate with strong Excel, Powerpoint abilities
Salary and benefits
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• Generous Bonus
• 22 days holidays rising to 26 after 5 years
• Subsidised canteen
• Gym Allowance
• Family friendly environment – supportive of home working/flexible working and good family friendly policies
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 6621000 or click below