Due to rapid expansion my client, one of the largest distilleries in the world, are looking to add to their team a Business Development Manager (On-Trade) for the North Leinster region, growing their renowned portfolio of award winning premium spirits. This job is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and energetic individual to grow and develop a world leading brand. This job offers the successful applicant a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package and an excellent opportunity to develop and grow their career.
The purpose of this Business Development Managers job is to win distribution and drive rate of sale of a portfolio of world-renowned, award-winning spirits brands in the North Leinster On-Trade markets through structured selling technique and implementation of activation programmes with key customers to recruit consumers whilst improving distribution and visibility with a rigorous focus on driving sales-out and consumer call. Delivery of profitable, mutually beneficial propositions to drive ranging, distribution and volume growth.
• Manage a core number of accounts within a territory to deliver the brand building plan and activation programme.
• The ability to achieve preferred partner status with key outlets by developing tailored solutions to meet consumer needs.
• Deliver growth through new brand and pack size listings
• Win new listings and range reviews with key customers
• Source, develop and secure new business
• The ability to identify opportunities via market intelligence and networking.
• Deliver brand training modules to educate bar professionals and utilise Sales Managers to supplement this as appropriate
• Effectively plan and manage the working day to ensure coverage is achieved at key trading times of customers
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key wholesalers
Skills and Experience
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of brand building with proven ability to execute commercial delivery
• Broad knowledge of the On-Trade market and strong commercial experience ideally with a Spirits back-round is desirable but not essential
• Strong understanding of balance between commercial delivery and brand building agenda.
• Strong IT skills and ability to use data to interpret insights and build plans.
• Strong presentation skills and experience at delivering training / presentations.
• Previous experience in sales or marketing within the alcohol industry is desirable
• Third Level qualification is desirable but not essential
Salary and Benefits
• Salary up to €42,000 D.O.E.
• 20% Bonus
• Company Car
• Laptop and Mobile phone
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail email@example.com or 01 6621000 or click below