A leading Agri Food Producer in Ireland is currently seeking applications for the position of Powder Production Manager. Reporting to the Powder Factory Manager this role will be based in Cavan. The ideal candidate must have 5 years production management experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Efficiently lead and manage all aspects of powder production on the powder site
* Liaise with all relevant teams and stakeholders to ensure the production plan is achieved in a timely manner to meet shipping and customer deadlines
* Maximise the return from all raw materials and resources while ensuring quality of all products meet customer specifications
* Lead and motivate the production teams to achieve operational excellence and continuous improvement
* Ensure the production plan requirements are met to meet customer deadlines and achieve maximise yields
* Monitor all relevant KPI’s with a view to develop and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
* KPI’s to include QRFT, Milk Yields, Powder Through-put, Effluent Losses
* Ensure all aspects of company’s high-quality standards are achieved in the powder production process, e.g., Audit Ready.
* Working closely with H&S, strive to achieve a zero-harm environment by effectively managing all processes and direct reports, to ensure that all activities are carried out in a safe way.
* Assist with the implementation of new ERP SAP System.
* Develop and implement training and development plans for all team members in conjunction with other business departments to achieve success
* Assist in the preparation and carrying out of trials along with the R&D and commercial teams in the development of new and improved offerings for customers
* Third Level qualification in either Engineering or Food Sciences
* 5 years production management experience
* Lean Six-Sigma and Dairy Industry an advantage
* Experience in leading teams, a high learning agility, strong communication and change management skills
* Exceptional motivation and a can-do attitude to ensure that customer requirements will be met and exceeded
* The ability to think on your feet and react to unplanned events is essential
* Ability to motivate teams to deliver on objectives and targets
* 55 – 60k
Phone calls to John on 0879955439
Please note FRS will never disclose your details to your 3rd party without your prior consent.
FRS guaranteed 100 % confidentiality at all time.
N.B. Due to the High Volume of applications only candidates that meet the requirements will be contacted