As one of Ireland’s largest and longest established Canon dealerships, Office Technology (irl) Ltd have been providing a quality service since our establishment in 1992. Our highly trained technical staff are qualified to handle any aspect of after sales support.
We pride ourselves on giving people a personal and professional service. Office Technology staff have been professionally trained on many leading brands: Canon, Ricoh, Aficio, Rex Rotary, HP, Kyocera, Nashuatec.
Together with the combination of training in the IT arena and people skills our staff are proficient in repairing most faults with only one visit to your office; therefore you have no need to call on several different experts to rectify one problem.
Our technicians are capable of servicing a range of products from the small multifunctional devices to the high production professional colour laser printers.
As a Premium Canon Partner and with Canon’s commitment to research and development Office Technology is always at the leading edge of technology. With our tailored service contracts Office Technology can offer contracts to cater for all your needs. Office Technology is the ultimate one stop service provider and we continually strive to improve the range of services we provide.
Purpose of the Role: As a member of a fast paced team you will be responsible for securing new business and expanding the network of customers.
Reports to: Service Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Actively seek out and attract new customers to our expanding network of customers
2. Creating a pipeline of qualified opportunities and converting incoming customer enquiries into sale.
3. Following through with a lead from the point of origin through to the closing of the sale.
4. Liaising with our technical team for the specification and quotation of technical solutions.
5. Collaborate with Sales Team on plan for pipeline generation within in a specific territory.
6. Execute and follow up on Marketing Campaigns, provide feedback on how to improve same based on the actual results and experience.
7. Continuously build networks within new, existing & related organisations to identify new opportunities.
8. Achievement of Pipeline and revenue Targets. (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
9. Gain an in-depth knowledge of all our products and services to enable the creation of the best solutions for our Partner Customers.
10. Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning.
11. Complete all mandatory training.
12. Where appropriate, arrange for the induction and training for assigned staff, as required to maximise skill resources, (to include workplace experience placements where applicable).
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other appropriate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications and / or Experience: 3rd Level Qualification &/or 3 Years+ experience in a similar role (Managed Print or ICT Industry an advantage).
This role would suit someone with an excellent work ethic who is looking for a long-term opportunity to develop a successful career in sales.
A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Experience in recording pipeline activities in a CRM system.
Experience of providing accurate and timely sales forecasts.
Excellent presentation skills along with strong report writing skills.
Excellent IT and administrative skills. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Skills, competencies and/or knowledge:
· Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
· Builds wise and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
· Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
· Makes a strong personal impression on others
· Speaks clearly and fluently, expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly.
· Adapts to teams and builds team spirit
· Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changes in circumstance.
Other requirements: Full Drivers License
Salary and benefits:
· Basic Salary- DOE
· Commission based
· Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop,