Are you a dynamic sales professional looking to join an award-winning, people-focused organisation?
The person we are looking to join our team must be passionate, energetic, self-motivated, a great communicator and networker, and love personal development. Does this sound like you?
Part of the world’s largest Business Coaching organisation, ActionCOACH provide professional Business & Executive Coaching and Training services to Irish businesses right across the country. Our team are passionate about helping Irish business owners to build and grow successful enterprises, and our ability to achieve phenomenal results with our clients has been recognised having recently been awarded Franchisee of the Year Service at the 2018 Irish Franchise Awards for the second year in a row.
We have ambitious plans for growth and seek a dynamic Lead Generation & Business Development Manager who is passionate about business and entrepreneurship, to contribute to the growth and development of our business.
The successful candidate will work closely with both the Marketing and nationwide Coach team to implement the sales and marketing plan in order to meet company objectives in relation to lead generation, new business development, strategic partnerships, and achieving our sales targets.
As Lead Generation & Business Development Manager, your core responsibilities would include:
· New Business Development: Your primary role is to increase our client base by:
· Identifying quality sales leads within our target market;
· Nurturing prospects through our sales process;
· Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings;
· Closing sales
· Maintaining a good working relationship with new contacts.
Strategic Partnership Development: Develop and manage strong mutually beneficially relationships with umbrella groups, industry bodies and other key stakeholders / businesses that provide complimentary services to our target client, with the key objective to develop new business.
Events and Networking: Support with the co-ordination and promotion of our nationwide calendar of events, workshops and training programmes to promote ActionCOACH services. Also develop a calendar of external conferences, business expos and networking events to attend with the objective of winning new business.
Proposal / Tender Writing: You must develop an in-depth knowledge of our full suite of business services and value proposition, so that you can identify and respond to suitable tenders, write proposal documents and prepare sales presentations for both SME and Corporate business training and coaching programmes to win new business.
CRM and Database Management: Keep our CRM system up to date. Nurture our existing database of clients and contacts and find innovative ways to grow our database of potential clients.
Reporting: Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports to measure your personal performance against targets, and the businesses performance against sales and revenue targets.
To become part of our dedicated, driven, hardworking and fun team, you must:
- Be results driven, self-motivated, tenacious and ready to take on any challenge.
- Be organised, focused, task oriented, disciplined and a great communicator.
- Have high standards and be described as someone who gives 100% and gets the job done and right the first time.
- Enjoy being part of a dynamic team that are constantly striving for the best and be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Be prepared to be the ActionCOACH brand ambassador and promote yourself accordingly
Desired Skills Requirements
- The ideal candidate will possess a third level marketing, coaching, or related business degree
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar B2B services environment.
- Have excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Must enjoy networking and be skilled at developing effective relationships.
- Possess good business knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills, confident in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Database / CRM systems.
- Have the ability to deliver reports and write business documents in a professional style.
- A reliable individual with the motivation and drive to succeed in all the tasks you undertake.
To Apply: Please send your CV and cover letter outlining 3 Reasons why you're the best candidate for the position, via this website