IGate Telesales Executive – Ballycoolin
The purpose of this role is to source prospects, make calls, engage with customers, issue quotations, and get appointments for Directors.
IGate are looking an experienced telesales person. We want this to be the last position you ever apply for.
IGate are a small but fast-growing business & we have a unique offering to the market. The ideal candidate will enjoy executing a sales process selling office supplies to a target customer.
We need someone who embraces & practices that serving others, not selling to them is the best way to grow the company and their commission.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Calling potential customers to prospect for new business
· Provide pre/post-sales support, demonstrate solution offering, perform business analysis, and write business solutions proposals
· Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements
· Overcoming objections while dealing with customers in a professional manner
· Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
· Highly Relational – you will need to connect relationally very quickly with prospects, they need to know that you understand their needs
· Service Sales Background – you will sell a valued business service, which does not have the tangibility of a product. You will have to paint a picture of how the service will change their business & why they should jump on board.
· Excellent communication skills – on the phone & by email
· Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
· A take ownership approach – act like you own the company
· Experience selling on the phone
· Good IT Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Competitive basic salary + Commission depending on experience €30-35k OTE