JOB OVERVIEW – RETAIL SALES SUPERVISOR
Our client is one of Ireland’s fasting growing retailers with an ever-expanding nationwide presence of world class furniture showrooms. They are now seeking a Retail Sales Manager for their Tallaght store.
This challenging and rewarding position involves supporting a team of sales people in reaching and exceeding both personal and company targets, while ensuring all day-to-day activities required for the smooth running and development of our store are completed. The successful candidate will have a proven sales ability, coupled with excellent organisational and communication skills, along with a genuine desire to deliver a first-rate customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a highly determined drive for sales, always leading by example.
- Continuously communicating with the Store Manager and supporting them in their duties.
- Ensure the store is permanently presented at the highest standard.
- Deliver exceptional customer service at all times.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- A proven people manager and team player.
- Excellent administrative & organisational skill.
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, with an easy ability to learn our in-house systems.
- Available to work to a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to use your own initiative, escalating issues to senior management when appropriate.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Basic salary of €28k
- Excellent commission structure
- Pension after qualifying period
- Fun, fast paced & high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Generous staff discounts
- Free Parking
- Company nights out
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.