JOB OVERVIEW – RETAIL SALES ADVISOR - FURNITURE
Our client is one of Ireland’s fasting growing retailers with an ever-expanding nationwide presence of world class furniture showrooms. They are now seeking a Furniture Sales Assistant to add to their Tallaght store. The only requirements are a flair for sales and a natural ability to provide excellent customer service.
You will be motivated by sales targets and will have the opportunity to earn additional commission on everything you sell. They provide an outstanding training programme that will provide you with the sales skills, product knowledge and confidence you’ll need to succeed. There is also a clear path for progression to Assistant Manager and Store Manager in a business that has always promoted from within.
Please note that weekends are regularly required for this role. Total working hours 39 a week.
THE IDEAL PERSON
- A natural salesperson who enjoys customer interaction. Retail Sales experience is an advantage
- Ambitious and would like to progress in a growing business
- Achieve weekly sales targets
- Energetic and positive
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- PC Literate
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Basic salary of €25k
- Excellent commission structure on everything you sell
- Pension after qualifying period
- Fun, fast paced & high energy work environment
- Culture of developing and promoting from within the company
- Generous staff discounts
- Free Parking
- Company nights out
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.