Field Sales Business Development Manager – Dublin & Leinster Area
Our client is a leading supplier to the bathroom sector in Ireland and has built a reputation for being the gold standard in what they produce. They are now seeking to appoint a Field Based Business Development Manager to cover the greater Dublin area and part of Leinster. You’ll ideally have at least 3 years’ experience in the bathroom sector, selling in to builder’s merchants and specialist retailers in the bathroom sector. You’ll also have a focus on networking with and selling to Architects, Contractors and Decision Makers in the Construction sector for commercial projects.
The role will form a key part of the national sales team and you’ll initially be tasked with growing existing accounts as well as hunting out new business within the construction/trade sector. This role will suit someone who can work autonomously and is motivated to develop their career with an industry leader.
An industry leading package is on offer for the right candidate.
· Basic salary of circa €60k
· Individual performance related bonuses
· Fully expensed premium company vehicle
· Pension contributions
· Expense account
· Laptop and phone
· Fantastic training and career development opportunities in a growing team
- At least 3 years’ experience in a field-based Business Development role in the Bathroom sector
- Commercially aware – Numerically strong on margins and mark ups
- Primarily sales driven
- Committed to world class Customer Service
- Ability to develop and grow lasting relationships with clients including Architects, Builder’s Merchants and Decision Makers in the Construction Sector. Already well networked in these areas
- Full clean driving license
- Be willing to travel around the Leinster region
- Strong IT skills
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.