Act as key P&O business partner providing direction and counsel to several client groups in NGSC Dublin in all human capital areas. Develops, leads and drives high quality P&O practices that will contribute to the NGSC’s strategic intent. Integrates P&O into the strategic thinking of the business at an operational level; facilitates change to improve the performance of the business.
* Performance Management: Drives performance management process in NGSCDublin Site. Implements reward and recognition strategies which facilitate, support and maintain a high performance culture. Ensures client group has PM system consistently applied, controlled and aligned to business strategies. Facilitates improvement and actively manages low performance.
* Compensation & Benefits: Ensures a consistent approach across the site with regards to job grading, promotions, GJFA and local functional levels. Coordinates availability of role profiles, grading and market competitive reward information for positions across the Dublin site. Executes the global salary review process across the Dublin site. Ensures appropriate link between performance rating and reward for all Coordinates and ensures successful implementation of international moves.
* Talent Management: Supports all core talent processes in client groups. Facilitates the development of the approach and tactical plan for these core talent processes, including, but not limited to, competencies, recruitment, and retention of top performers, performance management, executive development and coaching, knowledge management, talent review and succession planning. Builds collaborative relationships with the business to understand business needs as it relates to employees. Coaches and trains customers on P&O & management tools, processes, programs etc..
* Organisational Design: Drives change management and organisational development initiatives as a desired business partner. Works with line managers to develop an organisational structure that meets the needs of the business, the employees and the customers. Reads the pulse of the organisation (including employee surveys) and works with the line to create action plans that are measurable.
* Recruitment/ Selection: Implements recruitment strategy to ensure top talents. Plans for positions with the line management, including role profiles and levels (GJFA). Participates in recruitment. Ensures quality induction process for these new hires. Collaborates with local Compensation to ensure proper levelling of roles, to fit within the overall organisational design and to attract and retain talent.
* P&O processes: Provides input to local P&O strategies and processes. Initiates P&O projects related to process/ system changes in alignment with business requirements. Executes the relevant P&O strategy and manages P&O processes at high standards. Uses internal & external bench-marking..
* Labor Law: Is knowledgeable on concepts of employment regulations and general labor law in Ireland and Europe.
* Networking: Build networks globally and with other regional Actively contribute ideas & solutions to the P&O team.
* Efficient management of P&O operations for the client group
* Meet D & I objectives
* Employee satisfaction and retention rates
* Feedback from internal partners and client groups
* Efficient and cost effective recruitment
* Ensure performance improvement plans are in place for all associates with a 1 rating
* Compliance with annual processes
Job Dimensions (Indicate key facts and figures)
Number of associates:
Impact on the organisation:
The P&O Strategy directly affects the NGSC’s efficiency and effectiveness in managing Human Resources
Needs to influence other senior stakeholders and country P&O departments regionally without having direct control;
Ideal Background (State the preferred education and experience level)
University degree in social sciences, business degree or broad line management experience, professional P&O qualification
Fluent in English: oral & writing;
>7-10 years experience in HR/ P&O in a generalist role or as a specialist
( i.e. Training & Development, Coaching, Organisational Development, etc);
consulting, communication in an international environment
Experience with working in a heavily matrixed environment
Technical / Professional Knowledge and Skills (Describe the role specific know how needed to fulfil this job. Mark the 3 most important as “job priority”)
Technical / Professional Knowledge and Skills
(max. 5 competencies)
Has a good understanding of client group’s business & organisational challenges and is able to translate them into concrete P&O requirements.
(Individual & Organisation)
Is knowledgeable in Management Development as well as Organisational Development tools and processes.
Is able and willing to facilitate change management initiatives and coaches line management accordingly.
Coaching & counselling
Has sound experience in coaching / counselling.
Conceptual Thinking & Project Management
Demonstrates ability to set up and successfully lead P&O projects which are geared to build / ensure competitive advantage.
IRC is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.