We are recruiting for a Customer Support Executive for our client based in Dublin 12. This is a excellent opportunity to join a great team with a leading name in the agri industry.
You will be responsible for providing top class customer assistance for the organisation’s customers. This role will involve handling customer queries and complaints, processing orders and providing information about the organisation’s products and services.
Duties will include:
* Dealing with customer queries over the phone, social media, email, post and events
* Technical support for our digital customers – e.g. app and desktop logins
* Follow up customer complaints within a 48-hour period and ensure maximum customer satisfaction
* Subscriber Management: Setting up subscriber accounts, organizing renewal letters, invoicing, lodging payments, e-docketing, accurate record keeping for ABC/Accounts
* Outbound calls on behalf of the organisation’s titles to subscribers (renewals/lapsed/new leads)
* Achieve KPIS set for subscriptions growth in conjunction with the circulation, marketing and digital team.
* Developing plans and initiatives to both retain and add new subscribers.
* Key point of contact for the Ag-Science schools programme
* Fulfill back issue requests, process store payments and organize refunds as required.
* Archive management
* General administrative support as required for the Department.
Skills and Experience:
* 1 - 3 years + customer service experience essential
* Strong communication and English skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks
* Effective team player who is able to also work independently
* Multitasking skills- ability to log calls and process customer orders simultaneously
* MSOffice skills: Word, Excel, Powerpoint
* Experience of databases, particularly CRM, an advantage
* Data entry experience
* Strong Typing speed
* Professional, friendly, confident manner
* Farming / rural background desired but not essential
Salary: Excellent salary and benefits package on offer
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069 for a confidential discussion about this opportunity