Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive position presents a great career opportunity; the role is primarily made up of two functions: one to sell directly to SME clients and to also sell via special projects the range of our client’s services.
Our client provides customised parcel distribution and fulfilment solutions to meet their customer’s requirements.
· To identify new business opportunities via outbound telephone calls;
· To work closely with an Account Manager as part of a territory team;
· To develop new business while also maintaining relationships with existing customers;
· To determine customer needs in order to provide the best service solution;
· To perform all sales administration activity and liaise with other departments on any customer-related issues.
· Minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience essential;
· Experience within a similar industry would be an advantage;
· Minimum of Leaving Cert (or equivalent) standard of education;
· Excellent phone manner and PC literacy is essential;
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
· Strong customer services background.
Our Reference SG256
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard, we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job, seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.