Business Development Executive
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced business development executive to join their successful & family orientated company. They are the market leaders in providing magazine supply solutions to businesses in the UK, Ireland and Europe working with a varied client base from major blue-chip companies to small independent businesses across a portfolio of all the major publications.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
· Strong experience of selling and building relationships through various channels.
· Self-driven with positive outlook and a desire to succeed, and a clear focus on attention to detail and delivering sales results.
· Target driven, self-motivated and who relishes working in a competitive environment
· Able to understand customer’s needs, motives and concerns and can successfully build rapport to achieve sales.
· Strong objection handling skills as well as the ability to close a sale.
· Must be hardworking, self-motivated and be able to work unsupervised.
· High degree of computer literacy and be comfortable working with sales CRM systems.
· Must be sales focused and money hungry (unlimited commission)!
· Proven track record selling over the phone, in the field and face to face.
Responsibilities will include:
· Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
· Researching the needs of prospects and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
· Develop effective working partnerships with prospects and affiliates
· Negotiate and close business deals with clients
· Respond to the needs of customers and manage sales processes
· Meet and exceed targets
· Organising client meetings
· Planning and assisting in new marketing initiatives
· Attending and participating in strategy meetings
Our Reference MI56
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV, please send your CV.