Our Client, a Scientific Service provider, is currently hiring a Sales Executive to deliver sales and revenue targets and work to raise the profile of the company in Ireland by identifying, negotiating and managing business relationships. This incorporates work that will be processed within the company - Food Microbiology, Food Chemistry and Environmental.
· Competitive basic salary €30,000 – 40,000 DOE
· Generous Quarterly Bonus
· Company Car
· Life Cover
· Fuel card
· Company Phone
The Successful Candidate:
· You have a relevant Scientific qualification in either Microbiology, Food Science, Agricultural Science or similar
· You have proven service sales experience in the food, dairy, agri or pharmaceutical Industries.
· You are experienced using a CRM platform and proficiency in MS Office
· You have excellent communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills
· You are an ambitious self-starter with the confidence and drive to proactively create your own opportunities
· You have excellent skills in creating and maintaining long lasting successful working relationships
· You have a full clean driving license
As Sales Executive some of your duties & responsibilities will include:
· Owning and Leading the Sales activity
· Responding promptly & professionally to all sales enquiries
· Providing on time, high quality quotations that present the optimum solution for the client whilst ensuring maximum return.
· Identifying & profiling potential new customers and implementing a professional sales process to convert leads into new business
· Developing and maintaining a constant and planned pipeline of potential new business in the CRM platform
· Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of competitor activity, networking opportunities and existing customer base
· Raising the company profile through the company website, trade shows, seminars, social media etc.