EMEA Inside Sales Representative
Our client helps the world’s most innovative companies deliver their sites and applications with performance, reliability, security and scale. They help to power more than 65% of all traffic on the Web.
As part of the company’s rapid growth they are now looking to hire a high performing Inside Sales Representative (CSR) to join their growing sales team and cover the German markets.
As a CSR
· You have a proven track record in growing business at existing customers by proactively developing account plans to identify and close new business opportunities
· You are tenacious and curious with a demonstrated love of learning and continual self-improvement
· You have a very positive and can-do attitude, bring this to work each day and see problems as challenges
· You are enthusiastic and have a can-do approach that helps you position yourself as a trusted advisor to your customers and thereby grow our business and install base by delivering tangible value to the customer, by consolidating and modernising their application landscape and support infrastructure
You are target driven and know how to take advantage of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to reach your targets, while also ensuring the renewal of each customer’s existing contract(s). You are detail oriented, capable of managing accurate up-sell and renewal forecast plans, preparing accurate consolidated quotes and operating in a process driven way.
The CSR is a quota-carrying, revenue generating sales role with the opportunity to significantly exceed quotas. As a CSR, you want to grow your career in a leading-edge technology sales environment. You truly care about your customers and can build important long-term relationships with them.
With the support of our Solution Architects, who are authorities in their field, our CSRs develop a robust knowledge of our technologies and solutions to enable them to identify opportunities for the company-based solutions to complex, real-world, problems with and for our customers
This is a role where you can showcase your talent and make a strong impact in a successful Customer Success team in a company that is growing exponentially.
What will I be doing?
· Manage your installed customer base on a rolling 12-month basis and identify and close new sales opportunities at your customers to grow our business in a timely fashion by both up-selling and cross-selling
· Be measured on Net New Revenue generated from up-sell and renewal activities
· Serve as the primary point of contact for customers after implementation and develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers to ensure they are using our solutions to achieve full business value and the outcomes they envisaged when they purchased the company solution.
· Identify renewal risks and collaborate with the relevant internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
· Conduct regular customer business reviews for agreed high potential customers
· Travel to your territory 2-3 times per quarter to visit key customers where you have identified new business opportunities
· Collaborate with stakeholders such as Channel Partners, Technical Support & Finance
· Update Salesforce.com customer records daily with defined next steps and probability to close the new sale / renewal
· Stay current with the most recent enhancements to our portfolio and educate customers on offerings and updates.
What experience do I need?
· A proven record in positioning and closing new business ideally in a technology enterprise sales environment
· A passion for delivering great service to your customers
· Energetic, enthusiastic self-starter with a positive attitude who demonstrates the ability to work independently
· Ability to lead multiple customer projects simultaneously
· Excellent phone and written communication skills (including listening, interpreting, writing), as well as organisational and time management skills
· Experience with Salesforce.com CRM, LinkedIn Navigator and similar tools
· Third Level qualification or Degree preferable
· Languages - fluent spoken & written English, an additional European language(s) is a distinct advantage
Our Reference MI53
Partnering with PRC we will provide you with unrivalled support to help you make the right decision in making your next career move. As standard we review your CV and offer you advice on how to make you attractive to employers. We will provide you with the necessary interview preparation giving you a unique insight into how to prepare for your interview. Our consultants will guide you and manage the recruitment process allowing you to focus on securing the position. We do not want to waste your time, so our honest and frank approach has gained us the reputation of been reliable and trustworthy recruitment company. Candidates with the required skills and necessary experienced in required for this job vacancy will be contacted. If you are job seeking and you want us to register your CV please send your CV.