We are recruiting for a Part time Bookkeeper for our client based in Dublin 8. This is a permanent position with flexible working hours 2 / 3 days per week.
Your daily responsibilities will include the following:
* Processing sales invoices, receipts, and payments.
* Preparation of Profit & Loss sheets for company’s annual accounts.
* Developing a system to track and maintain financial transactions
* Verification, allocation and posting of transactions
* Balancing the general ledger through the preparation of a trial balance.
* Compliance with relevant legal requirements
* Reporting for management
* Preparation of invoices for the Office of the Revenue Commissioners.
* Setting up accounts policies an procedures
* Resolving general queries and administration duties
* 5 years experience in accounts / bookkeeping role
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Excellent numerical and IT Skills ( Microsoft Office, Excel )
* Knowledge of Accounting Principles, Organisation, Timeliness, Attention to Detail
Send CV trough the attached link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069