IGate are looking an experienced furniture sales person. We want this to be the last position you ever apply for.
IGate are a small but fast-growing business & we have a unique offering to the market. The ideal candidate will enjoy executing a sales process selling office furniture to a target customer. These business opportunities can be achieved through strategic phone calls (seeking appointments), by email, in person or through referrals. The ability to get appointments & advise architects/fitout firms/designers/planners/auctioneers is a must.
We need someone who embraces & practices that serving others, not selling to them is the best way to grow the company and their commission.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
· Provide pre/post-sales support, demonstrate solution offering, perform business analysis, and write business solutions proposals
· Meet or exceed the projected targets in terms of sales and profitability, as well as meet the sales activity and accurate forecasting requirements
· Speed of execution – someone who sees something and immediately wants to get it done
· Highly Relational – you will need to connect relationally very quickly with prospects, they need to know that you understand their needs
· Service Sales Background – you will sell a valued business service, which does not have the tangibility of a product. You will have to paint a picture of how the service will change their business & why they should jump on board.
· Excellent communication skills – on the phone and face to face
· Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
· A take ownership approach – act like you own the company
· Experience selling office furniture & some design/layout planning
· Competitive basic salary + Commission & expenses (negotiable) depending on experience
· Dublin based with own car
· Mobile Phone & Laptop provided