About the Company
FloorTech® is a market-leading supplier of commercial and industrial MMA flooring in Ireland and the UK. Established over 20 years ago, with offices in Cork, Dublin, Belfast and Manchester, FloorTech® provides the largest range of high performance, innovative, cutting edge and competitively priced commercial and industrial resin flooring systems to clients in all business sectors. We have a proven track record in providing a premium product with premium performance that is built to last with the highest performance ratings on the market.
The company’s state of the art facility is located in Little Island, Cork. This includes their Head Office, R&D laboratory, showrooms & warehouse.
The company has continued to grow over the last 20 years and now supports 30 full time Irish jobs.
Through our commitment to innovation and strive for excellence the company is now the market leader in both the industrial and commercial Irish flooring markets.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help expand our client base. Core responsibility will be to increase revenue through sales channels with new and existing customers.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets opportunities and customer needs
- Use inhouse software to identify sales opportunities, arrange meetings, prepare quotations and log all activity with CRM software.
- Support of the sales team
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Formulating complex tender bids in a professional manner to tight deadlines.
- Proven track record as a successful business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Experience in a construction related discipline an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- An ability and willingness to gain market and product knowledge for the sector
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and manage expectations
- Excellent time management and planning skills
Other Skills and Attributes
· Networking, Public Speaking, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Meeting Sales Goals
N.B. We do not require assistance from recruitment consultants/agents at this time.