Your New Role:
Based in our Tallaght Office, we have an opportunity for an experienced, committed and professional individual, who has the ability to operate in a dynamic environment, the drive to provide a best in class service to support our customers.
The Customer Care Executive acts as the key contact between the customer and our company, will be responsive to ensure the customer's requirements are managed in a professional, timely and efficient manner.
What you will be doing:
* Maintain professional, timely and effective communication with customers
* Responsible for in bound calls, emails, queries and commercial support
* Process refunds and requests in line with company procedures
* Resolve service issues where possible by clarifying customer complaints, determining cause, seeking solutions and escalating appropriately
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products, customers, processes and suppliers
* Build strong relationships with all departments
* Minimum 12 months office experience
* Previous experience in a customer focused environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to integrate and work effectively within a team
* Strong organisational, problem solving and administrative skills
* A strong desire for continuous learning and a desire to grow professionally
* Fluency in English essential - French desirable
* Degree in hospitality - desirable
What's on Offer?
* Competitive salary
* Opportunities for progression/internal promotion
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience to match submit a copy of your CV in Word Format immediate consideration. Otherwise, ring Aaron Long on 086 467 0709 for more information on the role.