* Market Leader in their field
* Indigenous Irish Company
* Great opportunity!!
THE COMPANY: Established over 30 years our client continues to attract new customers they are now seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager. The successful candidate will have a role focusing on mainly Architects, Main Contractors and Designers.
THE ROLE: Covering the Republic of Ireland, the successful Business Development Manager will be acting in a specification-lead capacity, selling to designers, main contractors and some main contractors. This role has come about due to the upturn in the economy with the focus on new business but will involve some account management. With full product training and a great commission scheme in place, this is a rare opportunity to gain some experience selling through specification.
FOR THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong field sales skills
* You will have a track record of selling via specification (Ideally you will have sold an
* interior product to Architects)
* Experience selling an interior product to Main Contractors will be considered
* Confident and outgoing candidates with good new business skills are required
BENEFITS OF THIS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROLE:
* Salary range €35,000 - �45,000
* Commission Scheme
* Fully Expensed Company Van
* Mobile, Laptop, 21 Days Holiday
BMS specialises in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you!