Syntec supplies premium scientific instruments, products and services to Irish and international markets.
Acquisition & Relation Management
• Arrange appointments with Medical Scientists and Pathologists, which may include pre-arranged appointments;
• Presentations to Medical Scientists, Pathologists and purchasing staff in Hospitals;
• Organize conferences and user group meetings;
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with customers
• Work closely together with Customer Service team on price quotations, pricing, orders samples and customer issues;
• Keep track of sample usage by customer.
• Work closely together with the senior management and Customer Service team on price quotations, pricing, orders samples and customer issues;
• Communicate price setting and working on contract agreements with new prospects according the set framework;
• Execute business review process.
Learning & Development
• Regularly attend company meetings, Product Training with our Suppliers internationally, presentations and monthly briefings to Managing Director;
• Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company / Suppliers and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
Field research & developing strategy
• Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products;
• Keep informed of new developments in Health Service, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly in conjunction with the Managing Director.
• Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area;
• Work with Managing Director to plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for making sales in a particular area;
Knowledge and technical skills required
• At minimum a degree in a science subject preferably related to a Laboratory Science discipline.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar position and proven track record;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications.
Personal skills/ Competences
• Strives to develop and preserve long-term internal/external customer relationships;
• Understands customer needs through regular contact meetings and feedback;
• Takes actions to meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Is professional and credible;
• Delivers on commitments;
• Demonstrates professional maturity at all times.
High Impact Communication
• Delivers effective presentations, adjusting style to meet the level of the audience;
• Ensures that stakeholders are well informed;
• Allows others to express ideas without interruption and checks for understanding.
• Understands personal impact on profitability;
• Applies knowledge to maximize market share;
• Understands and uses key business indicators.
• Works collaboratively with others to achieve group and business goals.
Quality of Service
• Maintains a focus on excellence;
• Consistently delivers high quality services to (internal) customers.
• Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships throughout the organization.
• Regularly learns new skills for personal and professional benefit;
• Seeks and uses feedback for improvement.
What we offer
• A challenging position within a fast-growing company in the medical device industry with 2 divisions selling both Internationally and in Ireland
• Good remuneration package
Would you like to be part of this fast growing, dynamic and most innovative company in the medical device industry and are you looking for a challenging and outstanding career opportunity? If you feel you possess the required qualifications, we invite you to apply on this website.