Purpose of the Role: To work in partnership with our customers to ensure they are maximising their technology to help them grow their business.
Reports to: Head of Sales and Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Actively seek out and attract new customers to our expanding network of customers
2. Creating a pipeline of qualified opportunities and converting incoming customer enquiries into sale.
3. Following through with a lead from the point of origin through to the closing of the sale.
4. Liaising with our technical team for the specification and quotation of technical solutions.
5. Collaborate with Sales Team on plan for pipeline generation within in a specific territory.
6. Execute and follow up on Marketing Campaigns, provide feedback on how to improve same based on the actual results and experience.
7. Continuously build networks within new, existing & related organisations to identify new opportunities.
8. Achievement of Pipeline and revenue Targets. (Monthly, Quarterly and Annually).
9. Gain an in-depth knowledge of all our products and services to enable the creation of the best solutions for our Partner Customers.
10. Maintain continuous personal development and participate in team-based development, education, training and learning.
11. Complete all mandatory training.
12. Where appropriate, arrange for the induction and training for assigned staff, as required to maximise skill resources, (to include
workplace experience placements where applicable).
The above Job Description is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all duties involved and consequently, you may be required to perform other
appropriate duties which may be assigned to you from time to time.
Qualifications and / or Experience
3rd Level Qualification &/or 3 Years+ experience in a similar role (ICT Industry an advantage). Print services experience an advantage.
A proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
Experience in recording pipeline activities in a CRM system.
Experience of providing accurate and timely sales forecasts.
Excellent presentation skills along with strong report writing skills.
Excellent IT and administrative skills. Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
Skills, competencies and/or knowledge
Establishes good relationships with customers and staff
Builds wise and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation
Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction
Makes a strong personal impression on others
Speaks clearly and fluently, expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly.
Adapts to teams and builds team spirit
Sets clearly defined objectives, plans activities and projects well
in advance and takes account of possible changes in circumstance.
Salary and benefits
Full Drivers License
Basic Salary- DOE
Commission based – potential for 12-15k uncapped
Company Vehicle, Phone, Laptop,