Join our team and experience SEAtS Software!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At SEAtS Software, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day, one of our core values is fun.
As an Inside Sales Account Executive, you will be directly responsible for the growth of SEAtS Software. You will represent our global brand and values taking the sales lead into medium and large higher education institutions in Ireland, the UK and beyond. Self motivation, enthusiasm and leadership will be key to being successful in this role. If you want to be part of something exciting, please read on!
Role & Responsibilities
· As an Inside Sales Account executive, you will be passionate, enthusiastic and a successful new business sales person who wants to be part of one of the most innovative cloud companies on the planet!
· You will be a key player in SEAtS Software’s sales team to drive net new business sales into medium and large enterprise accounts.
· You will drive complex sales cycles with the collaboration of other internal teams such as pre-sales, marketing, sales support, etc.
· You will implement value-selling processes alongside a wealth of knowledge of SEAtS Software’s products and portfolio.
· You will use your experience and consultative selling skills to initiate long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
· You will employ effective selling strategies to successfully position SEAtS Software as a viable cloud partner of choice to alternative to legacy student retention solutions.
· If you have a stellar sales track record, are a self-starter, and love working in a dynamic environment, then SEAtS Software is the place for you.
Experience / Qualifications
· New business development into medium to large enterprise accounts.
· Ability to build early stage pipeline and develop prospect accounts.
· Experience of selling to senior decision makers within medium to large enterprise accounts from a direct sales position.
· Understand the strategic competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position SEAtS Software into medium to large enterprise accounts.
· Ability to understand and effectively explain the benefits of an on-demand/web services/ Cloud / SaaS architecture.
· Cultivate mutually beneficial relationships with strategic partners and alliances.
· Prior sales experience of selling innovative solutions in cloud / SaaS technology or business applications (preferably CRM).
· Proven ability in managing complex sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
· Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
· Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with delivering online demonstrations.
· Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
· Ability to travel within the assigned region to secure new business opportunities.
· High levels of accuracy for data input.
· Fluency in a second European language would be an advantage.
· Competitive basic plus commission
· Full training provided
· Pension after one year’s service
· 50% of Gym membership
· Social club
About SEAtS Software:
SEAtS Software was established with the vision of building the world’s most effective student success software in higher education, making it possible for each and every student on campus to achieve their full potential. Today, we deliver solutions to world renowned institutions in the UK, Ireland, America, and New Zealand.
Our on-site team of experts deploy and integrate enterprise software such as CRM, Business Intelligence, Workforce Management and ERP. SEAtS student success cloud solution tracks real-time class and online attendance and analyses academic engagement and performance. Not only that, SEAtS Solution prompts critical interventions and roadmaps advisor follow-ups with failing or under-performing students.
Providing high-quality, cost effective student success solutions, we work with leading universities both large and small to help them engage their students and empower their faculty. Our solutions provide colleges and universities the power to meet all their academic and administrative needs.