Sales Job-Due to continued growth and expansion, Brightwater is delighted to be recruiting for the role of a Sales Representative for the sales division of a leading Architectural business. This job is an exciting opportunity which offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow and develop their career for a market leading firm.
This sales job is to promote, specify, develop and sell access control, door entry, integrated voice solutions &automation solutions (including automatic door systems, turnstiles and window technology). The Sales Representative will be targeted to carry out project specification work with electrical consultants & architects, and seek quotation opportunities with building, electrical contractors, fabricators and end users.
• Deliver sales and specification targets.
• Help develop marketing campaign's covering all of the business’s products.
• To deliver agreed company margins.
• To develop sales growth though (1) New and existing Customers and (2) New Market Sectors.
• Undertake analysis of competitors on a regular basis.
• To assist the BUM in the preparation of the annual Sales and divisional tasks for Leinster.
• To report each month on all sales and activities to the BDM.
• Maintain their individual CRM system.
• Seek tender opportunities and negotiate prices with customers.
• To liaise with the Associate Sales Director and BDM on a regular basis.
• To adhere to credit limits and liaise with Credit Control.
• Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
• 3+ years’ experience in field sales.
• Ideally selling to specifier community
• Construction sales experience essential
• IT Literate (Microsoft Suite)
• Full clean drivers licence
• Salary €40,000-€50,000
• Generous bonus scheme
• Company car
• Laptop and mobile phone
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail C.Oconnor@brightwater.ie or 01 6621000 or click below