A leading agri business in the Longford area is currently looking to recruit a Telesales Manager. This is a full-time permanent position.
My client has been serving the Irish Agricultural trade for over 50 years and they have expanded their product base into the Midlands and Midwest region. Over the past 15 years my client has invested heavily in it production facility which has helped them become a market leader.
The Telesales Manager will be responsible for managing their busy customer service department,.
Duties to include:
* Supervise the workload of 3 members of staff
* Account management
* Process incoming calls
* Prioritise workload for staff
* Liaise with senior management
* Ensure that top class customer support is provided to customers
* General administration work
* Reports for management
* Working towards KPIs
* Previous telesales experience
* Supervisory /Management experience is an advantage
* Strong customer service skills
* Ability to work towards targets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
* Detail oriented
Send CV through the attached link
Phone calls to Louise on 086 4670069