Sales Job- Sales Job-Brightwater are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for a National Account Manager in the FMCG sector for a one of Ireland's most dynamic, innovative and market leading brands. Based in Dublin this job is for ideal for a person who wishes to grow their career and comes with a very competitive remuneration and benefits package
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a candidate looking to use their skills and competencies in an environment where you can and will be expected to make a difference. The company has ambitious growth plans and this role will be at the heart of achieving these plans.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works effectively across their portfolio of existing and new accounts to ensure successful delivery of assigned targets
• Negotiating Joint Business Plans, leveraging all relevant customer stakeholders
• Ensuring excellence in execution of customer plans
• Identify opportunities for future growth in line with sales strategy
• Own category account P&L to deliver on plan ambition
• Delivering the right assortment and NPD meeting target levels
• Drive relationship through proactive contact and thought leadership
• Engage field sales resources to ensure consistent delivery against target
• Generating the most effective and efficient promo through collaboration with customer marketing and customer investment
• Measures own performance against relevant targets set out and presents the results to senior management.
• Co-ordinates development of solutions to commercial challenges by engaging other functional expertise
• Support relevant ad hoc projects.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Knowledge of the Food Sector
• 3- 5 years’ experience in a National Account role.
• Proficient computer skills
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, a self-starter who needs little direction and has a proven track record of success.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Proven negotiator, communicator & networker
• Advanced business partnering and interpersonal skills
• Superior analytical and numerical skills for the delivery of
o contract/customer presentations
o revenue and profit targets
• Organised, flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.
• Ability to develop and successfully execute strategy.
• Ability to deliver under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to deliver solutions on time and on budget.
· €45,000-€60,000 D.O.E.
· Bonus structure
· Company car
· Fuel Card
· Laptop and mobile
· Ability to work from home
· Flexible /family friendly working environment
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail, call 01 6621000 or click below.