Audiology & Product Trainer – Medical Devices
Dublin – City West (with travel throughout the Dublin area)
c€40,000 DOE Plus Car or Car Allowance
With a national network of over 75 clinics, our client is Ireland’s leading provider of hearing healthcare solutions. They are now looking for an Audiology & Product Trainer to join their team in Dublin.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sales and product trainer with a background in the medical device industry to take their next step with an outstanding hearing health company.
Working with the latest in hearing technology, you will discover that our client offers a range of solutions from invisible in-the-ear to ergonomic behind the ear hearing aids. The testing processes and fitting equipment is second-to-none and our client’s teams work hard to ensure each patient’s requirements are met.
What’s more, with a clear mission statement and company vision, our client offers an amazing career journey and plenty of potential to develop in the future.
As an Audiology & Product Trainer, you will be tasked with enhancing learning and development across our client’s organisation as it relates to the hearing healthcare solutions.
Specifically, you will focus on affecting sustained behavioural change, improving patient experiences and delivering learning outcomes in-line with L&D best practice.
Reporting to both the Sales Director and the Head of HR, Learning and Development, you will create an effective coaching and mentoring framework as well as assisting in all aspects of L&D including analysis, design and delivery or learning.
Your role will also include:
- Ensuring the delivery of audiology, compliance and product training
- Designing and delivering content for the Hearing Aid Dispenser induction training and orientation programme and the Audiological Assistant induction and continuous development
- Supporting the Sales Director to deliver a safe and robust training programme for all front office staff
- Making sure all staff have the necessary capabilities to deliver the company business strategy
- Assisting with the identification of learning and development needs and the development of the L&D plan
- Supporting the design, implementation, ongoing delivery and measurement of learning programmes
Interested? If so, you will need:
- Experience in medical devices sales and product training
- Deep knowledge of a commercial organisation including understanding the external environment as it relates to potential patients
- Strong knowledge of regulatory environments and compliance standards
- A full, clean driving licence
Empathetic and personable, as an Audiology & Product Trainer, you will be an effective communicator with strong relationship building skills and an honest, reliable and committed approach. A service-minded nature and a team player mentality will also be key.
To apply for the role of Audiology & Product Trainer (Medical Devices), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Audiology & Product Trainer, Medical Devices, Product Trainer, L&D Trainer, Learning and Development Trainer, Capability Trainer, Sales Trainer, Medical Device Trainer, Operational Trainer, Operations Trainer.