Your New Role:
In your new position as Yard Assistant you will be supporting the Yard Manager. You will be loading and unloading company vehicles. You will also be servicing, sorting and picking equipment/materials.
What you will be doing:
* You will ensure correct equipment/materials are delivered to customers
* The Yard Assistant will ensure all the equipment/Materials are fully serviced, stacked neatly and ready to be put onto site
* Your role will involve maintaining a safe & tidy working environment in the yard
* You will load and unload vehicles with the correct equipment/materials (heavy lifting involved)
* The Yard Assistant will carry out stock-takes of yard equipment/materials
* You will Understand and abide by all Health & Safety measures
* Previous construction experience
* Forklift licence with experience
* No issue with heights
* Ability to problem-solve & improvise
What's on offer?
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to join progressive company & reach your potential
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience to match submit a copy of your CV in Word Format immediate consideration. Otherwise, ring 086 467 0709 for more information on the role.