Location: Dublin – Located just outside Dublin Airport.
Permanent, Full-Time role.
Our client, who is opening a new subsidiary in Dublin is looking for an organized and very efficient person with outstanding people skills to fill the role of Office Manager for a new busy office in the cosmetics industry.
The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as being highly motivated and IT proficient. A self-starter with a proven track record of managing a team as well as planning and scheduling the day to day business function.
* Organise the day to day running of a busy office and business
* Manage staff performance and rotas
* Payroll – organising and approving payroll and processing expense payments
* Organising holidays and organising cover if needed
* HR related staff issues – Dealing with queries from employees. Interviewing potential staff. Issuing contracts & letters of appointment.
* General administration and reception duties when needed
* Purchasing and controlling stock
* Facilities administration – ensure the office meets H&S standards and is running smoothly
* Help support communication process
* Coordinate training and audit structures
* Advertising duties - marketing
Skills and Experience:
* 3+ years in a similar role
* Previous experience in the industry
* Excellent people management skills and ability to make a team work
* Excellent time management, organisational, oral/written communication skills, critical thinking and attention to detail is required
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment including providing support to various members across two different locations
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Fluent written and spoken English – Fluency in French is a bonus
* Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
For further information on the role please contact Tara Kelly on 086-1451078 or