Excellent Progressive Opportunity - Field Sales Representative: Maintenance Solutions
Leinster and Surrounding Area
* Responsible for ensuring that contract retention is maximised and that contract attrition is minimised
* Coordinate and attend review meetings at contracted customer’s sites.
* Identify and progress resale opportunities for customers
* Identify and progress sales opportunities for new customers either from one off sales or new contracts.
* Account management – maintain relationship with customer post sale to ensure customer satisfaction and obtain referrals.
* Take ownership of the customer and their issues, This will assist in increasing the number of relationship contact points
* Complete and manage all customer orders utilizing relevant company technology and in accordance with company policies, procedures and trading standards.
* Maintain knowledge of products and services as well as industry developments.
* Strong sales experience in a business to business, contracting sales environment.
* Demonstrate a successful and consistent sales track record of over achievement.
* Proven networking skills, demonstrating a clear ability to build new contacts and create long lasting customer relationships.
* Can demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal; comfortable dealing with all levels of management / non-management both internally and externally to an organisation.
* Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications, customer relationship management software and sales order management systems.
This is a progressive role, leading to Senior Management with further financial rewards