* Indigenous Irish Company
* Process Automation & Control Solutions
* Exciting and challenging Technical Sales Position
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of Ireland’s largest suppliers of Industrial Process Control and automation products and solutions. They focus on building strong working relationships across a variety of industry segments, priding themselves on being able to provide a bespoke range of products, solutions and services to fulfil the short, medium and long-term needs of the client.
THE ROLE: As the successful Technical Sales Engineer, you will be given the flexibility and autonomy to drive and develop new business in the area. You will be selling a range of solutions, comprised of both industrial Products (automation and process control), Software (SCADA) and integrated services. You will be providing a customised and bespoke range of solutions to clients within the chemical, pharma, oil and gas markets. You will be dealing with consultant engineers and process engineers in the OEM and End User space. You will be given the flexibility and autonomy to drive and develop new business in the area whilst also inheriting a base of accounts.
FOR THIS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER POSITION, WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
* Strong background in Automation/industrial solutions sales
* Electric or Mechanical degree desirable but not a prerequisite
* Selling a range of products (hardware or software) and integrated services (SIS) into a range of industry segments
* Training will be provided, however due to the importance of this position; candidates must have experience of selling products and services around the process control and automation space.
BENEFITS OF THIS TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER ROLE:
* Basic salary €40,000 - €60,000
* €10,000 - €15,000 Bonus
* Fully Maintained Company Vehicle
* Mobile phone, Laptop, Covered business expenses
BMS specializes in recruiting sales professionals, nationally. We recruit within the Industrial, Construction, IT, Engineering, Corporate and FMCG markets.
Our roles include Merchandisers, Account Managers, Business Development Managers, National Account Managers through to Directors and Senior Management.
Call Susan or Becca to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!