Sales Job - Business Development Manager
This exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager has arisen with our client, an alliance of independent
business professionals working in partnership with SMEs across Ireland, advising and supporting them in all aspects of their
Our client provides a range of services and expertise to assist and grow businesses which means you will have broad
exposure to a wide range of clients and industries as well as access to an incredible array of business professionals who
are all experts in their field.
The successful individual will be acting as Country Manager and will have full P&L accountability for the business.
An extensive network in the Irish SME and multinational will be essential for this role as will a proven track record
in new business development. This role will suit a self-starter who is accustomed to autonomy and consistently pushes
targets and KPIs.
• Market Mapping and industry analysis
• Development of Sales & Marketing Strategy
• Sole Business Development & delivery for sales plan
• Increase market share in existing markets and maximise new business development opportunities
• Responsible for securing new business wins
• Delivering sales by developing relationships with customers – new and existing
• Ensure that customers are satisfied with the service level and feedback to operations
Please contact Mark Byrne for a confidential conversation.