An exciting opportunity exists to work with a leading Global wine brand to further develop it's growth in the Irish marketplace..
The primary focus of the role is to effectively manage your territory by driving profitable business growth in the Irish Off Trade channel through developing and maintaining high quality distribution for the company's award winning brands.
This will be achieved through best in class customer engagement and merchandising, developing and nurturing relationships with independent retailers,key fascia groups, wholesalers, cash & carry and national key account stores in accordance with agreed business plans.
Sales Distribution Development -
- Built and maintain a robust high-level call plan, monitoring, driving and closing distribution gaps through key fascia groups.
- Achieve budgeted case sales volume and distribution targets through management of accounts and effective call planning.
- Ensure compliance of promotional activity with promotional analysis undertaken where applicable.
- Develop relationships and work effectively with wholesale sales teams to identify and achieve distribution growth in target accounts / channels.
- Build high quality, professional enduring business relationships with decision makers and gatekeepers to facilitate sustainable account and market growth.
- Work effectively with business manager to identify, develop and execute customer initiatives within the key account channel.
Global Tasting Programme & Merchandising
- Build a robust tasting programme across key retail partners to drive brand awareness and trial in line with company guidelines, achieving annual consumer impression targets.
- Maintain and maximise brand distribution, achieving category leading fixture positioning and use of POS ensuring brands are represented per brand guidelines.
University graduate in a business discipline or equivalent experience
2+ years relevant experience
Full clean driving license