Hartley People currently have a great opportunity for a trader to join a growing company based in Waterford.
- The core nature of employment will be the buying and selling of meats and other foodstuffs and other commodities as deemed commercially acceptable by management on an ongoing basis.
- Making and maintaining direct communication with both Suppliers and Clients
- Maintaining the ancillary administration associated with such trades.
- Travel to Clients premises and Trade Shows.
- Duties will be varied and of a nature which will require a great deal of initiative and responsibility.
- Qualifications in Food Science/Food Technology/ Business Development/ Marketing or related disciplines is advantageous - but not a necessity.
- A working knowledge of BRC standards, HACCP, Food Legislation is advantageous but not critical.
- Previous work experience/ placement in a food production environment is desirable.
- Previous work experience/ placement in a sales or trading environment is also desirable.
Hartley People Recruitment, work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Gary on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.