What you may not know about us...
In a nutshell…Hartley People Ltd is the regional leader in the provision of recruitment and HR services, training, Career Services and healthcare.
We trade under 5 seperate brands: Hartley People Recruitment, Hartley People training, HP Konnect, HP 3sixty and Clannad Care and employ c 40 direct staff across 3 x offices.
We operate from Waterford, Dublin, Cork, London and France. We also have other partnerships in Eastern Europe who work with us to source talent internationally.
We aim to be the best at everything we do and we always hire people who will share our vision, values and culture. We are different from others. We are not an ‘agency’ but rather a professional talent acquisition firm, and there’s a big difference! Our values are different, our approach is different and our results tend to be different as well.
What are we looking for?
A Talent Specialist for our Waterford based business. This is
What’s in it for you?
Well, in one word, opportunity! Opportunity to work with a great team. Opportunity to work to the highest industry standards and the opportunity to earn more!
If successful, you will work in a fast paced and dynamic team based environment that requires people to get things done, think of their feet and work really well with other like-minded people.
We are very serious about customer service...we work to deadlines for our clients and always put their interests ahead of everything else. We also strive to continuously improve everything that we do, every day and be at the cutting edge of the recruitment industry.
This is just a flavour of the role. More details are available for interested candidates!
- 3rd level qualifications would be preferred, ideally degree but possibly a Diploma in a relevant discipline e.g. Business Studies
- Excellent people and relationship skills - this is a must!
- Previous experience in recruitment is a plus, but its not neccessary. We can train for recruitment, but we can't train passion, attitude and innovation. - Alternatively, a background in consultative sales or a high end customer service role would be good!
- Strong IT user skills are essential (full M/S office suite). Ideally a good knowledge of social media too!
- Creative –you must have the ability to think laterally and find solutions where others see roadblocks
- You’ve got to be able to multi-task – there’s always lots to be done!
- Energy. ...and lots of it!!
If this is the right environment for you, then you may well be the right person for us!
You don’t need a 10 year track record in a similar role. We are looking for attributes, ambition and energy rather than just experience. If this is you, we would love to talk.
For more details, please send CVs in response to this job posting...
A full job spec is available for this position. Please contact Fergal Hartley for more details.