FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a leading player in the Irish Agri food sector. This is a full-time permanent role.
My client works closely with many world leaders in research and development which has allowed them to deliver relevant technologies to the Irish Agri food supply chain.
Presently we are looking to recruit an experienced B2B Sales Manager with a proven record of achievement in the agricultural sector. You will be responsible for the launch of a feed supplement range to wholesale customers.
Please note this role will require nationwide travel
Duties to include
* Develop and implement an effective strategy in conjunction with General Manager & Marketing Manager to maximize product penetration for a new and innovative range of mineral buckets, feed supplements and high-performance products.
* Expand clients customer base to deliver on sales targets for a new range of mineral buckets, feed supplements and high-performance nutrition products in order to deliver profitable sales growth.
* Build relationships with customers on a technical and commercial level and be seen as a solution provider and understand the challenges that face customers.
* Be aware of customer account activity (including most recent sales, returns, stocks, debt, etc.). Responsibility for the collection of outstanding debt (in conjunction with the credit control department).
* Market Knowledge: Have a detailed up to date knowledge of the Irish market relevant to products (by product segment, by region and by customer).
* Product Knowledge: Maintain an up to date and in-depth level of knowledge of clients products and competing products.
* Nutritional Support: Nutrition knowledge is important to support customers marketing products.
* Communicate regularly and effectively with customers and end users (farmers).
* Represent my client at trade shows and meet with discussion groups, purchasing groups.
* Provide a business update by product and customer against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to the Commercial Director on a regular basis
* Agricultural Science Degree or Equivalent experience working in the sector.
* Keen interest & expertise in Animal Nutrition.
* Proficient in use of standard business software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
* Full driving license.
Attractive salary & bonus
Company car and mobile phone
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John on 087 9955439
Please note FRS offer 100% confidentiality at all times
All Phone calls will be processed in the strictest of confidence