Sales Representative (Pharmacy)
Sales Representative- This sales representatives's job, for a global conglomerate, is to sell their market leading portfolio into the retail pharmacy sector covering Central Dublin. This job comes with an excellent renumeration and commission package and the chance to work with a cutting edge company.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Achieve annual territory sales budget / market share growth as appropriate.
• Develop and implement territory business plan to optimize number of calls on target accounts.
• Achieve target call rate according to annual sales objectives.
• Maintain and update customer information and complete call reporting data.
• Propose and participate in promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
• Provide key and detailed information to target audiences.
• Co-ordinate visit cycles to maximise coverage and impact.
• Collect and record information relevant to customer targeting and systematically using client database.
• Proficiency in all relevant computer and I.T. applications.
• At least 2 years’ experience of pharmacy sales
• IT proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven track record of achieving sales success
Salary and Benefits
• Salary depending on experience
• Excellent commission package
• Company car
• Phone, laptop
If you are interested in this role contact Conal O'Connor on e-mail email@example.com or 01 6621000 or click below