FRS Recruitment are currently looking to recruit a Technical Sales Rep - Ruminant on behalf of a leading animal feed manufacturer. This is a full-time permanent role covering the Meath, Westmeath and Cavan territory.
My client, a leading Animal Feed Manufacturer, has been servicing the Irish Agri – Trade for over 50 years. Due to increased market share and expansion they are now looking to add an additional sales rep to the team. Indeed, you will be responsible for managing customer accounts.
Duties to include
* Build relationships with customers on a technical and commercial level and be seen as a solution provider and understand the challenges that face customers and develop tailored solutions to meet these challenges.
* Be aware of customer account activity (including most recent sales, returns, stocks, debt, etc)
* Responsibility for the collection of outstanding debt (in conjunction with the credit control department
* Execute the commercial strategy and deliver on the targets and objectives contained therein
* Communicate regularly and effectively with customers and end users (farmers)
* Represent my client at trade shows and meet with discussion groups, purchasing groups
* Provide a business update by product and customer against agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
* BA, MSc in Agricultural Science, Agriculture or relevant science-related degree
* Existing Animal Feed Sales experience preferred
* Cow Signals or robotic milking application training
* Experience with training on-farm personnel on proper management techniques
* Have a broad knowledge of nutritional models
* 5 + years’ experience in Agriculture, Animal nutrition or Agri Sales
* Demonstrate the skills of a trusted advisor to the farmer
* Clean Driving License
Competitive salary, business expenses, company car and phone
Please email your cv through the attached link
FRS Recruitment offer 100 % confidentiality on all applications.
Please note we will never forward your cv details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.
For a fully confidential discussion please call Gerry now on 0864648449