Our client is Ireland’s largest digital marketing agency and publishing online directory. They have a multichannel approach to digital advertising sales using the newest and most cutting edge technology. We provide website and digital presence management solutions to thousands of Irish SMEs and we also provide pay-per-click and search engine optimisation campaigns to aid Irish businesses reach their customers. We are a Google Premier Partner and a Google Trusted Photographer Agency.
Due to our continuing growth we are looking for ambitious, customer orientated Digital Sales Account Managers committed to furthering their career in digital marketing and business to business sales.
Our digital sales account managers are responsible for building strong commercial relationships with our new and existing business customers across all industries in the SME market. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for any customer queries, ensure customer satisfaction and in turn customer retention, and also pro-actively identify and close opportunities for upsell.
Key tasks will include:
- Act as a business advisor to generate and develop new and existing key customer accounts giving the best return on investment.
- Help format and develop digital advertising strategies for our customers based on their needs.
- Monitor and analyse digital marketing campaigns whilst developing innovative recommendations.
- Pro-actively identify and act on upsell opportunities with existing customers whilst presenting new ideas and approaches.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships, developing a full understanding of their business.
- Co-ordinate with all relevant teams internally to ensure customer expectations are being met.
- Generate new business in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales/account management (ideally business to business).
- Target driven and enthusiastic with a natural ability to close opportunities across all industries in the SME market
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, providing the highest calibre of customer experience & service.
- Good working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising, paid social advertising, website design and the principles of search engine optimisation.
- Passionate about all things digital with a strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
What we offer you:
- Competitive Salary and Commissions
- Comprehensive Sales training in our digital marketing products and solutions
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Regular sales incentives
- Central Dublin location
- Fun and challenging environment
- Bike to Work Scheme
- TaxSaver Commuter tickets
- Account management or sales role: 2 years (Preferred)