My client is at the forefront of supplying and supporting diagnostic and measurement equipment in Ireland and the UK with specific focus on ICU, Coronary Care, Theatre and Maternity. The business comprises of a number of Divisions with Therapeutics & Simulation Solutions supplying Hospitals, EMS, GPs, Universities and B2B with a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and supplies from ventilators, defibrillators, ECG machines, Training and Resuscitation equipment.
Purpose of Role:
The ideal candidate will be a sales and customer oriented self-starter capable of contributing to a high performance inside sales and support function, playing an integral role in growing a dynamic business. You will provide a key interface with the customer, supporting all aspects of the sales and customer care process. Working in a team environment, the successful candidate will demonstrate excellent external and internal customer focus throughout.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet and exceed customer expectations, providing exceptional service and support in a professional, knowledgeable, timely manner, as first internal point of contact for the customer.
· Process and manage Sales Orders and Purchase Orders timely and accurately, ensuring customer commitments are met, keeping customers informed on order status and liaising with suppliers on deliveries
· Carry out Tender searches and compile Tender submissions in conjunction with Clinical Sales Reps and other departments
· Provide Quotations to customers in a timely manner, to a professional standard.
· Support the Clinical Sales Team in managing key customer accounts
· Nurture and maintain a positive relationship with principles and suppliers
· Actively contribute to maximizing sales revenue, in conjunction with Clinical Sales Team
· Support inside sales process from lead generation to close including generating new revenue from existing business, introducing new products to both existing & new business and supporting marketing campaigns.
· Execute the core business processes effectively and efficiently, while also contributing to continuous improvement initiatives, leveraging the use of KPI’s
- 2-3 years’ experience in a Customer Care / Inside Sales role is essential, preferably in a Healthcare environment.
- Results Orientation: Deliver measurable results. Makes and Meets Commitments
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding set KPI’s and targets
- Attention to Detail, ensuring work is executed accurately and completely
- Demonstrates energy, real initiative and ability to work independently
- Professional and effective Communicator, written and oral. Strong telephone skills.
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong administrative and IT/computing skills
- Previous experience of medical device sales/customer support, an advantage