Account Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Sales job, Account Manager- This Account Manager's job, for a global pharmaceutical company, is to sell into both primary and secondary care sectors, covering North Leinster. This job comes with an excellent renumeration and commission package and the chance to work with a market leading company.
Duties and Responsibilities for Account Manager job
• Achieve annual territory sales budget / market share growth as appropriate.
• Develop and implement territory business plan to optimize number of calls on target accounts.
• Achieve target call rate according to annual sales objectives.
• Maintain and update customer information and complete call reporting data.
• Propose and participate in promotional actions to increase market share and customer service.
• Provide key and detailed information to target audiences.
• Co-ordinate visit cycles to maximise coverage and impact.
• Collect and record information relevant to customer targeting and systematically using client database.
• Analyse territory product performance and market data on brick-level on a regular basis and propose action plan to Area Manager.
• Ensure adequate preparation and follow-up of specific training modules (medical, product, selling-skills).
• Comply with I.P.H.A. Code of Practice and all internal SOPs relating to Medical Representative activities including Samples Distribution Procedure and complaint handling.
• Proficiency in all relevant computer and I.T. applications.
• At least 4 years’ experience of pharma sales preferably into both primary and secondary care
• Third Level Degree or equivalent experience
• IT proficiency with using Microsoft Office Suite
• Proven track record of achieving sales success
• Knowledge of Dermatology an advantage
Salary and Benefits
• Salary depending on experience
• Excellent commission package
• Lunch Allowance
• Company car
• Phone, laptop
• Health insurance
If you want to apply for this Account Manager's job contact Conal at 01 6621000, e-mail email@example.com or apply below