Global Channel Account Manager
Expanding Hi-Tech company are looking for an experienced Channel Account Manager to join our Sales Team. This person will be responsible for identifying, developing and expanding successful relationships with their partners.
You will manage these relationships across all assigned channel partners. This role serves as the primary contact for the partner to coordinate, create and execute business plans that will meet sales goals. The partnerships should be positively developed with the end goal of growing our business.
Experience and Skills:
This role requires a Bachelors' Degree in Business (or equivalent), with an emphasis in Marketing or Sales, plus 2 years' experience working in and managing channel partners in a commercial software environment.
It is seen as an individual contributor role with no direct supervisory responsibilities. You will be expected to spend approximately 35% of your time on travel.
Additional skills we are seeking to include, but are not limited to:
• Proficiency in analyzing, reporting and improving key sales channel performance metrics through creative problem solving, that will drive sales
• Strong negotiation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, along with excellent telephone etiquette
• Self-driven professional who is able to manage a diverse workload alongside competing deadlines
• Have successfully carried quota for partner driven revenue
• Working experience with Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, SalesForce.com, etc
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite of tools
Please contact Mark Byrne on +35316621000 or click below