€45,000 to 60,000 + commission (Year one €80,000 to 100,000)
Interested in furthering your career and being part of a robust brand with excellent market reach?
Winner, for the third year in a row, of Best Online Agency at the 2018 NRF Awards, - Best in Practice Sales & Marketing (2017) and Agency of the Year (2016) - Brightwater is one of the biggest, best and most respected brands in Ireland, and we have over 90 staff, 3 offices and sales in 2017 of over €17 million. Due entirely to expansion, we are now looking for a recruitment manager who has 4 years plus experience in a similar role.
Brightwater is a recruitment consultancy, not an agency and our style and interaction with our clients is professional, and in partnership. Most of the jobs in Brightwater come in directly, so the role of the manager is hands-on billing as well as leading a consultancy-style business operation.
A Manager position at Brightwater is absolutely key. You will be given all the tools, coupled with the trust to develop yourself and your areas. You will have exposure to every aspect of the business below Board level. Along with the operational elements, you will be expected to uphold the values of the company which include hard work, integrity, professionalism and also decency and kindness.
The Recruitment Manager Job is broad and will include:
· Growing a team
· Recruiting, training, developing, supporting and actively engaging with your team to maximize their potential
· Working with the key management team on all aspects of the office – targets, marketing, KPI’s, training, staff management and development, budgets, forecasts
· Assisting your team with client management and sales
· Account management of key client relationships
· Running office meetings
· Working with the Brightwater Group Management Team on company goals, initiatives and opportunities
· Liaising with IT, Resourcing and the Marketing Department to grow your own area, and your brand.
· Career progression. Check out the career paths of our staff here: https://www.brightwater.ie/about-us/meet-our-people
· Being part of a well-established brand with excellent market knowledge. Having 20 years in the Irish market place we have built up a strong client base: https://www.brightwater.ie/about-us/our-clients
If you are interested in this recruitment manager role and would like to discuss it further, please contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Michelle Magner on 01 662 1000.
Just curious or do not have an updated CV? Then still feel free to pick up the phone for a confidential discussion.